On May 21, 2012, SAP AG, one of the world’s largest business enterprise software providers announced that it had entered into an agreement to acquire Ariba, a leader in cloud-based spend management solutions and owner of the largest global B2B trading network, in a deal valued at $4.3 Billion. The acquisition will allow SAP to expand its cloud footprint and position the Ariba Network to its 190,000+ customer base. This 12-page report by Andrew Bartolini, Ardent’s Chief Research Officer, includes:
- Deal summary, background, and analysis
- Market impact analysis including a discussion of the deal’s impact on competing solution providers including BravoSolution, BuyerQuest, Coupa Hubwoo, Iasta, IBM, Oracle, Puridiom, SciQuest, WALLMEDIEN, Zycus and others
- Recommendations for current SAP customers
- Recommendations for current Ariba customers
- Recommendations for SAP/Ariba prospects
To access the report, click here.